Saturday, July 17, 2010

The End

Week 10 is here and it's come sooo fast. I'm glad the term is almost over, but I will miss this class.


 

To answer the question, what would I tell someone who is going to write their first research paper. I would tell them to read the handbook and ask questions. Don't be afraid to post things on the discussion board and ask for help. The best help I got was from my classmates and the professor too. Writing a research paper takes time for research, time to develop the arguments, and time to write the paper. But, I think the best advice I can give is to go to seminar and don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions. You can write any paper if you pay attention and ask questions.


 

To my fellow classmates I will say farewell. I enjoyed seminar and learning with and from you. Hope you meet your expectations for this class and any other that you take. Thanks for everything.


 

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment